COVID-19 Health and Hygiene Measures
In accordance to the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) Regulation (Cap. 599F), please see below for the arrangement of the event:
“VACCINE PASS” REQUIREMENTS
- Upon entry into the event venue, all visitors must wear a face mask and conduct a temperature check.
- “LeaveHomeSafe” is mandatory to enter the event and event venue.
- Present the valid printed COVID-19 vaccination record or Medical Exemption Certificate with QR code, or the relevant QR code stored in the 'LeaveHomeSafe', “iAM Smart” or “eHealth” mobile application on mobile device for scanning, and using the latest version of the “QR Code Verification Scanner “mobile application developed by the Government, upon entering the event venue.
- Persons under the category of Red Code are not allowed to enter all catering premises and scheduled premises regulated under Cap. 599F, including hotels or guesthouses (except persons who are required to undergo isolation at relevant hotels or guesthouses in accordance with their isolation orders).
- Persons under the category of Amber Code are not allowed to enter all premises subject to active checking of Vaccine Pass in the capacity of a customer or visitor. Such restriction is not applicable to staff members of relevant premises but the arrangement is subject to any additional rules or requirements imposed by the employers or persons-in- charge of individual premises in accordance with their own needs. If any persons under the category of Amber Code work at the premises, the person-in-charge or manager is required to ensure that the staff member strictly observe anti-epidemic measures, including mask-wearing. As for the premises subject to passive checking of the Vaccine Pass (including shopping malls, supermarkets, markets), persons with an Amber Code are allowed to enter. In other words, persons with an Amber Code may take public transport to go to work or school, and enter shopping malls and supermarkets to obtain daily necessities.
- According to Cap. 599A and Cap. 599F, persons who violate the regulations are liable to a fine and imprisonment upon conviction.
“LEAVEHOMESAFE” IS MANDATORY CHECK-IN AT THE EVENT VENUE
- Except for exempted persons and recovered persons within 6 months from recovery, all persons aged 12 or above are required to have received at least 3 doses of COVID-19 vaccine for entering or remaining on any specified premises.
- All visitors are required to present their printed COVID-19 vaccination record or Medical Exemption Certificate with QR code, or the relevant QR code stored in the ‘LeaveHomeSafe', “iAM Smart” or “eHealth” mobile application on the mobile device for scanning using the latest version of the QR Code Verification Scanner” mobile application developed by the Government, upon entering the event venue.
- For visitors exempted from the “Vaccine Pass” requirements, please indicate the exemption and produce the relevant proof as required. If visitors are unable to present the COVID-19 vaccination record, Medical Exemption Certificates or other exemption proof, security or event staff may refuse entry to event venue.
Visitors must scan the 'LeaveHomeSafe' venue QR code using the LHS mobile application (www.leavehomesafe.gov.hk
) before entering the event venue.
Event Organizer reserve the right to refuse entry or remove visitors from the premises under any of the following circumstances:
- Anyone registers body temperature higher than 37.5°C
- Anyone who is not wearing a face mask, or removes mask during the event
- Anyone who fails to make admission record
- Anyone who is wearing a government-issued home quarantine wristband
- Anyone who fails to meet Vaccine Pass requirements
For more information, please refer to the HKSAR COVID-19 Thematic Website.